Things I've Noticed About Myself

1: I have no need for spell check, ever, for which I either blame Marilyn or Joseph.....spelling nazis
2: I am a more jealous person than I ever thought I was....although I hide it quite well
3: I am a huge fan of showing confidence and power...though it's hard for me to do personally
4: Unlike many other girls I have talked with, I would love to get in a fist fight or even a brawl once in my life
5: I play basketball, staple, make ice cream cones, and hold umbrellas with my left hand...oh yeah and something else I won't mention here (tee hee)
6: Movies have way too much of an influence over my life....I watched Father of the Bride today and wanted to get married
7: I have a fear that I'm a boring person, so I force interesting events into my life so I can seem less boring
8: I'd much rather sleep at someone else's house than my own, and I've been that way since I was very little
9: I am afraid of heights, but only when someone else is standing behind me
10: I want everyone to love me. I'm not sure why

Comments

Erica said…
nice dramatic name buddy, haha
rorytmeadows said…
does #8 make you a slut?
Erica said…
Well in this scenario, sleep does not = sex in any way, so I'm gonna say no
babz said…
i love ya. and if ya want to fight me i'd fight ya just to say ya did it, ok

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections