Intelligence

Before I start this post and I get berated by people saying that what I'm about to say means nothing because IQ is a stupid test and online tests are even stupider...I know. I know it all. I am only saying these things because they make me feel good about myself, regardless. That said:

I was bored tonight and took a wonderful spark.com trip in which I took many tests (one of which said they were 20% certain I was a girl...hmm....that seems pretty low....) Anyway I took an "unintelligence test" which told me I was 75% smarter than all others in my gender and age group that took the test, and much more observational as well (noticing traffic lights, things of that nature). However it said I had no sense of humor and no morals...hmm.

After my confidence boost with that test I decided to take the actual IQ test that the site offered. I know, I know, it's not real, blah blah. But I find it interesting that I took a totally different online IQ test when I was about 17 and got the EXACT same score as I got tonight. Maybe it means it's working for me, maybe it's just coincidence. So I guess I'll just tell people my IQ is 120, since that is what both of the sites told me. I really want to take a paper and pen IQ test once though, just to see.

Comments

Joseph said…
So if there's like a 6 year age difference and you're still the same as you were when you were 17....doesn't that mean you're not any smarter?? No?

I'm just guessing...love you though!
Erica said…
Lol...you would think that, but these things are *supposed to* account for age and make the test harder accordingly. I'm pretty sure that it's doing its job if your score stays consistent over time

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections