Exercise

I went running tonight. I don't go running. Ever. The last time I went running it was up a big hill at Geneseo and I almost stopped after about 5 minutes. This time it was better, along with my coach (guess who), I ran 2.4 miles or something. Apparently you're supposed to breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. I'm not a fan of breathing in through my nose, I think I have bad lungs or something and breathing through my nose is hard for me to do. I was trying though, I really was. All in all it was a pretty good workout, but I still like swimming better.

And on a side note, just so people don't think Andrew is a crazy commitment phobic guy, when I said he "freaked out" about that show, he really didn't. I'm having my own issues right now, probably because I am beginning to feel like I'm starting my grownup life, and these issues revolve around me talking and thinking too much about marriage and babies and houses and stuff like that. IN GENERAL. Not my own. I don't want any of that stuff immediately, but it's scaring me that I'm thinking about it now when I never really have before so I'm kind of projecting my fears onto Andrew. Sorry about that buddy.

Comments

rorytmeadows said…
exercise is overrated

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections