Things that pop into my head as I am going along

#1: I am sick. I thought it was allergies but now I am beginning to think otherwise. You know how sick people are usually...tired? Yeah it's definitely not good to be working the 1am-9am shift tonight. ZZzzzzz......

#2: I am good at my job. The big big big boss checked over some of my sleep scoring the other day and was very impressed, saying "I heard a rumor you were good" and even gave me a high five. This was before he accused me of sexual harrassment. Ha.

#3: I am sick of both my computer and my car. If anyone would like to give me a free new computer or car, you are very welcome to do so.

#4: I am afraid I won't get to go on what could be one of the coolest vacations of my life because my lovely boyfriend keeps forgetting to tell me what day and time his flight is. I know he's getting around to finding out about it, and the trip is not til august, but I like to plan these things ahead of time, possibly even getting a flight that's not horrendously expensive. However, I have told him a million times that I need to know the info, so I will stop asking him and start just bitching about it in my blog.

#5: I am reading the book Ender's Game. It makes me either want to play video games for my entire life or be a super smart elitist. But it's a great read.

#6: This sunday from 2pm-4pm I will be dancing with senior citizens. The things I do for my family.

#7: I am tired. The subject will be awakening in an hour. I have shit to do. Goodbye.

Comments

Joseph said…
Re: #6...remember when we had to do that in 8th grade over at Geneva High? Gosh, that was embarrassing and quite awkward.

Man, I fucked so many old women (and one very cute old man) that day.

Ahhhh memories!!! !!! !! Can I come to your dance party? A group orgy would lift my spirits.
Sophia said…
At least you get to go to work. *tear*

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections