Well I just got back from an eventful long weekend. I succeeded in doing no work at all, which was my main goal. Let's see what else happened....(just to warn you people, this is a looooong entry)

Friday I got home and had dinner at my house, then went to meet Joe at work. We went to Sue's house and then to the bars. I got an ID from Steph that she let me keep, woohoo!! Anyway, I didn't drink TOO much b/c I had to drive home that night for a wedding in the morning. I saw Tyler at Wylie's and I started talking to him about almost fighting with Pat that one night, but he had totally and completely forgotten about it. I was like "umm okay forget it, nevermind." He had no idea what I was talking about. We didn't see too many people out friday, saturday was a little bit more fun. We DID get to see a fat guy throw up in Copperfields though, that was....pretty gross.

Well first saturday I went to my cousin Josh's wedding in the afternoon. It was kinda funny b/c I was at that wedding and Pat was at a wedding that same day but in NYC or Rhode Island or somewhere, and it was our 3 month too. The wedding I was at was okay, the best part of the ceremony was when it was over and they walked down the aisle to "I'm a Believer" which reminded me of Shrek and I just thought it was really cute. Oh it was also cute when they said "you may kiss the bride" and Josh bent Andrea down in this big sweeping bow kiss thing. The reception was okay, they had REALLY good food but no dancing (and no alcohol as Pat would mention). After the wedding I bought a cool shirt and some underwear, and went home.

Sue and Angie (who came back that night from school to hang out) met me at my house that night and we went to Uncle Joe's to eat. Sue got REALLY pissed off b/c the service was really crappy, and it was funny watching her yell at people. Me and Angie were kinda just sitting there like *shrug*. After that we went back to Sue's house and got ready to go out to the bars again. I was excited b/c Angie was home and b/c I could actually get drunk that night. Joe came out with us again too, which is always awesome. We picked up Joe, then waited for Steph and Stacey, and then went to Wylie J's.

At one point during the night I was watching Joe, and some random guy kinda backed into him without seeing him. For some reason instead of talking to Joe, all of them in the group started talking to me. One guy came up and was like "hey it's my birthday!" I said "...happy birthday". So he made me give him a "birthday hug" so I was like "...fine..." and I gave him a little hug. One of his other friends right then was like "hey it's MY birthday too, why don't I get a hug?" I, of course, didn't believe that it was both of their birthdays, and I refused to hug the 2nd guy. So at that point the 1st started telling me how I need to start trusting people and it really was his birthday and all this stuff. Then they proceeded to take out their IDs and show me that it was, in fact, both of their birthdays. They yelled at me for a little while longer about how I need to trust people, and then to change the subject I asked them where they were from. They said Buffalo, but they went to Hobart. I told them I went to Geneseo, and they all were like "HEY do you know Andy Carean? (I don't know if I spelled that right) He's on the rugby team there!" So at the mention of rugby team I got all excited and was like "hey my boyfriend is on the rugby team!!!!" So they spent like 2976 years trying to describe "Andy" who I still had no idea who he was. Then they made me take pictures with them and promise to show him the pics when I go to a rugby party. They left the bar after that. (Afterwards I asked Pat about it, and he said it was "A.C." who I DO know who he is)

The rest of the time we just kinda talked to people and danced a little, until the end of the night when Sue noticed that Eric Ninestine was in the bar. (a guy that I have known since I was born, but never talk to anymore) She pointed him out to me and I saw him sitting by himself at a table. Angie was like "GO TALK TO HIM" which I didn't want to do, but if I didn't, then she was going to, so I did. It was the 1st time I had a converstion with him in about.....well a REALLY long time. He seemed nice enough, but really really messed up. I was like "wow you're really wasted." I talked to him for approximately 5 minutes when he randomly walked away and didnt' even say bye or anything, just walked away. I didn't really care though, he was being really weird.

At the end of the night we were walking home and we passed Copperfields. Eric (the door guy there) was outside and Angie was like "that's the mean guy, tell him he's mean." So I went up there and was like "you're mean!" before noticing that he had water all down his shirt and he was obviously distressed. Apparently there was a big fight there and he got pepper sprayed in the eye. He couldn't even see out of his right eye. I always say things to people at the wrong time.....

So the next day I was pretty damn sick (a cold and a cough) so I went back to my house and just kinda hung out there. We rented The Royal Tenenbaums and my whole family watched it. I guess it was my "hang out with the family" night.

Monday Pat was supposed to come over and hang out, and then spend the night and take me back to school the next day. Wellll....he almost made it. He called at about 6 saying he had been in an accident at the bottom of my road. I didn't even really hear anything else he said I was just like "I'll be right there!!!" and grabbed my dad and ran out the door. We got down there and saw the left front side of his truck all smashed up. He was walking towards me and he looked really sad and I felt soooooo bad for him I just wanted to cry. Apparently he missed my road and was gonna turn left to turn around and go back, but this asshole didn't see his blinker on and kinda sideswiped him. We waited for the cop to get there, and then waited a loooong time while the cop talked to the other guy. Then the cop came back over to us and told Pat that he gave the other guy a ticket for unsafe driving, but after that it was up to the insurance company. He was able to drive it up to my house and just leave it there. His mom is gonna come pick it up sometime. It really sucks for him though, I feel so bad.

So we rented Death to Smoochie and watched it, and kinda hung out, then went to bed. My dad took us back to school this morning. The whole time my dad was talking, and I knew that would happen. Hopefully Pat wasn't bored to death, my dad can talk for a loooooong time. Anyway, we're both back here now, and it's time to actually do some schoolwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections