Well I thought I almost had a comments thing up and running, but it turns out the bastard thing foiled me again. I'm soooo close to actually getting it so it's really annoying.

In health news, I think I have something wrong with me. Well maybe not but randomly for like a week now I've been not hungry at all until about 4 or 5 and then I eat a ton for the rest of the night. That's not healthy but I can't seem to actually get hungry before then. Maybe I'll force myself to eat lunch or something.

And I have a huge paper due thursday that I'm still gathering sources for. I have 4 of them that I can definitely use, so that's cool, but I need about 7 or 8 more and I have to go back to the library to gather those, spending like 5 dollars on copy machine money in the process. Yesterday I spent 3 hours at the library. It suuuuuucks.

Oh I forgot!! Joe came on friday. Well I was actually not around when he arrived here, I was taking a really long nap at Pat's and I woke up at 3:30 and I was like "shit, Joe's gonna be here any minute" so I started walking home and I saw him and Angela walking around the building so I ran over to them. We hung out for a little bit, then went to pizza hut for dinner. Then we came back and got Pat and took him grocery shopping b/c of his current lack of a vehicle. After THAT we went to see an AWESOME movie, Rules of Attraction. It was definitely my kind of movie, all about sex, drugs, death, and unrequited love in college students. It was also a great role for James Van derBeek, showing that he can definitely play more than that sappy Dawson character. I highly recommend the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections