I've had so many problems with my stupid paper. Well now it's over and I shouldn't even be thinking about it, but I worked on the damn thing for 8 hours sunday, 4 hours monday, and at random other times before that. Sunday night when I was almost done, I realized I had to look online for an example paper to see how to set it up exactly according to the APA format. Well the example paper decided to freeze the computer I was using, and I didn't have the paper saved b/c I was at the library and didn't have a disk. So I thought I was gonna lose the paper and I was gonna cry. But I clicked this "taskmanager" button and exited out of other random programs that were on there, which made the computer un-freeze. But when I tried to view the example paper again it blanked like it was never there. So I said "screw it" and just printed it out the way it was. I just stopped caring after awhile. When I handed it in on tuesday I asked a girl in the class how her paper turned out and she said "nonexistant" so she lost the whole thing which makes me feel better about mine.

Last night, b/c it was the first time I could actually do anything in a week, and b/c Pat was allowed to borrow Tim's car, we went out to Pizza Hut and saw the Jackass movie. He'd already seen it with his friends last weekend, but I really wanted to see it and didn't think anyone else would see it with me, so he went again with me. It was funny though b/c nobody thought that a girl would actually WANT to see that movie. Some of the lacrosse players that Pat knows sat right behind us and they were like "you brought a girl to see this movie?" and I turned around and was like "actually I brought HIM to see this movie". The movie ended up being hilarious, I was laughing all the way through it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections