So today in film class we watched a cartoon from 1971 in which a cat and a bird had loud racous sex...in a rocketship. This was after the bird was gangbanged by numerous other cats...I think she was a hooker. My professor, my 70 year old professor, picked out the movie and found it absolutely hilarious. I didn't know whether to be scared or turned on by it.

And....my paper isn't due til next tuesday now!!! That's good and bad. It's good b/c I get more time, obviously. It's bad b/c that's more time that my paper isn't finished. I just want to get to the point where I'm like "YES I'm done!" So maybe I'll still try to finish it by friday so I can have my weekend free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections