Okay so apparently I have to clarify the 10/2 post b/c some slow people (acheemmm Patrick) didn't understand it. Joe typed that line to me on my IM name and I thought it was funny so I just posted it in here.

Mmmm Red Lobster for dinner and then spending time with Pat....it's gonna be a great night

Tomorrow I'm watching the rugby game and then going home with Angela to see Joe. Hopefully I can see his new place and we can party it up. I haven't seen Joe since approximately a month ago so I'm excited! My parents kinda thought I was gonna see them and I feel bad now b/c on the phone last night my mom was like "we were gonna have steak for dinner tonight but your father said to wait til saturday so we could have it with you." But we wont' get to Geneva til about 6 and then I think we're gonna just stop at my house quick and then go see Joe. So I said that to my mom and she's like "oh...well that's okay...just make sure you stop by and see us...." But I shouldn't feel bad b/c I'm gonna be home for 5 days next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections