You know what song I like a lot? That "Your love is lifting me higher" song....I think it's "Higher and Higher" by Jackie Wilson. That's a really good song. I just thought of that because it came on my playlist. I think I have to give Angelo credit for that one, I would have never liked it so much if he didn't randomly put it on a cd for me one time. So...thanks Angelo.

In other news, my cat is missing :( I'm a little sad but I wasn't til I talked to my little brother tonight and he was all sad about it. He was like "yeah I really liked mugsy" and I was like "awwww Paul". I never actually liked the cat much but I'm just sad b/c he is and it's not a good thing. It's REALLY COOL that instead of getting the closure of animals dying, we have to have our animals go missing and we never ever find them. Two dogs and two cats so far it's happened to. It really doesn't help that nobody I have been even semi close to has ever died either. I am SO not ready for any death that might happen.

Wow I'm really rambling good tonight. It's my current hormonal situation which I won't get into right now, but I'm not a pretty site tonight. And Pat's off partying with some popular sorority and they're all hot and he's "really good friends" with all of them and whatnot. Yeah that's cool too.

Ahhhhhh I just need to stop, and breathe. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections