Hello folks, I'm sitting here in Ithaca at Joe's apt with Angela and Maura (and Joe). They're all drinking hard liquor which I don't go for so I'm gonna be sober til 12 when Joe can buy me beer. We went to dinner at the commons and it was pretty cool, but it took 1286 hours for us to actually get our food. Then we came back here and they started drinking. Joe's place is SO NICE. He has a livingroom, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom ALL for himself. And it's not like it's unusually small either, it's a pretty decent sized room (all of them are) and he has this AWESOME new computer which I am typing on right now.

Umm that's all I got. I saw my family for approximately a half a second today and it was kinda nice, but rushed. I got to see Cooper though!!! Okay I gotta stop being anti-social and join the drinkers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections