Umm yeah I was a little drunk with that last entry, it's kinda all over the place.

Saturday night was really fun though, and it was really really cool to hang out with Joe again. Now I'm just gonna miss him more though, since I got to spend a little time with him. Hopefully I'll hang out with him friday or saturday.

Saturday is my cousin Josh's wedding. I think it'll be a fun time, it'll also be the 3rd wedding on my dad's side of the family this year. It's weird b/c I hadn't been to a wedding since I was about 10 before all the ones that sprung up this summer. Pat was thinking about going with me, but he found out he has a rugby game saturday. (it's fall break so it's kinda retarded to have a game) But I'm excited anyway, I get to see my whole huge extended family again.

I really can't think of anything to say right now, I'm just at work and bored. I should probably be reading or something, but I'll have the whole afternoon. I'm sooooo hungry, maybe I'll just go see if my boss has some candy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections