WE ARE DANCING!

Actually Joe and Maura are dancing provocatively and I can't dance worth SHIT so I decided to drunkenly write in my blog. I am so proud that I can spell when I'm drunk. They're dancing to Britney Spears too, who needs that anyway..pffft. Sooooo Maura told me "Fuck me Erica" tonight which was kinda funny b/c I was like "ummm you mean fuck YOU?" the normal thing to say but she didn't say that she said the other lesbionic thing. ANGELA IS FUNNY TOO.

In other news, I got to drive Joe's mom's new 2002 honda to wegmans b/c everyhone else was drunk so it was awesome b/c I don't have a car :( Okay and I miss Pat a LITTLE bit but I'm not gonna call him b/c I think he's at the bar and I think I have to be able to wait out at least one frikken god damned night and just talk to him tomorrow. Okayh so I need to finish my CORONA and Maura is talking about her ass to Joe....random stuff tonight, but it's fun anyway! I love life ......ooooh Shakira is on, time to dance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections