a strange state of euphoria

Well I've been happy all day. Strangely happy, like nothing can bring me down. Not even the ghost, who decided to make her presence known by knocking over a shampoo bottle and making me shock myself on every light switch.

So what is the reward for Erica's blog's loyal readers? You get to see goofy pictures of me and friends. HA HA....suckers.

Oh and I'm adding captions. Because captions are fun and interesting.


Erica: "Oh my god everything is so funny that I need to slump against the couch and grin like an idiot"
Joe: "Why is it taking so long to take the goddamned picture? I can only force a smile for so long"


Take one of our makeout scene spectacular
Joe: "I want you so much that I will lean awkwardly to the side"
Erica: "....PPFFFFFTHAHAHAHA you look so awkward right now"


He's actually in the middle of a dance move. Seriously.


Erica: "I see you copping a feel, Joseph. Don't think I didnt' notice."
Joe: "It doesn't mean anything! I'm gay!"


"Ride em Cowboy!" aka the funniest picture that has ever been taken


Joe: "Uh oh, Erica has died from EXTREME DANCING!"
Erica: "Mmm nice and bony, let me rest here for awhile"


Don't judge my ass based solely on this picture. Joe has about 0% body fat and thus, no ass, making mine look ginormous. I really do have a semi-nice ass...Justin, any help here? :-)


Sue: "Why do I have to be in a picture with her?"
Erica: "....>hiccup<...."


This one is in here just because there aren't enough of Sue


And this one is in here so Joe (and everyone else in Geneva) can drool all night


Thank you and good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections