A small apology

So I guess I was being a tad insensitive in that last post. I think that while I've moved on from my feelings for Andrew, some people apparently aren't as heartless as I am, and they still need time. Which is fine. I am sorry that I threw my new happiness up in everyone's faces, especially Andrew's. As Sue says, I have "Mike Goggles" on, and that makes me a bit selfish and inconsiderate.

I'm just the type of person that doesn't ask questions, I just do what feels right to me. And that's gotten me in trouble on many an occasion. I dont' just mean in relationships, I mean my overall impulsivity. Andrew thinks it's unhealthy for me to say that I am ruled by my emotions, but it's not exactly emotions, it's just that when I get a happy feeling I tend to gravitate towards it. It seems natural to me? I just think I ultimately wasn't happy in the relationship anymore, and the eternal question that Andrew asks is "why". But I can't tell him why, except that he wasn't the right fit for me, which I realized much too late.

I suppose it looks like I left Andrew to be with Mike, but really I had left Andrew a little while before that, in my mind at least. And I am somewhat of a horrible person, to tell him to wait for me to see if I'll start wanting to be with him again, so that he just had to wait around expectantly. But I do these things with the best of intentions, I swear. I really wanted to try to make it work, and finally one day it just clicked that it really wasn't working and there was nothing I could do about it.

So I apologize, again, to everyone. Don't think I'm an unfeeling monster, because I'm really nothing of the sort. Everyone just wants to be happy, it just sucks that my happiness and Andrew's doesn't coincide anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections