Great Times

So last night I thought I would be doing nothing, as Sue led me to believe she wouldn't be coming up to hang out. However, I was quite wrong.

First off, my online buddy for about 4 months and I have been talking more and more often, and it was inevitable that we would meet up at some point. Yes, this is the same guy that was a part of my relationship issues, and no it wasn't too soon to meet up with him. (especially since Andrew has a date tonight)

So we decide to go out for dessert, even though I hadn't eaten dinner, but dessert is just soooo much better than dinner anyway, plus....I'm still having eating issues right now. (NO I am not anorexic in any way, it's' just nerves)

I met him for dessert, we talked, and talked, and ate (well kinda ate) and made jokes, and it was awesome. Besides the initial awkwardness, I really loved it. We sat there for about an hour and a half and it went by way too quickly, at least for me. So I think that's a good thing.

I was forced to leave, because Sue decided she WAS coming up, so I went right to Gabe and Justin's....after getting turned around trying to call Sue and drive at the same time, and getting honked at by motorists....

I swear, every SINGLE time I go to Gabe and Justin's, hilarity ensues. It's crazy. I'll list some of the high points:

--Justin and Robin handcuffed together playing beer pong
--shouting out distracting body parts really loudly while playing beer pong like "THE OUTER LABIA", "ANUS", "INSERT BODY PART HERE" (which Sue actually shouted)
--Gabe and Justin cuddling together on a big chair, looking like they were making out...and oh yes pictures of this will follow
--a slightly expected phone call, but still very much appreciated
--Justin referencing PsychoNauts ALL NIGHT and then playing it drunk
--Me telling Justin how to beat "Linda" the lungfish while drunk and whooping when I heard my favorite line from the game
--Sue squirting water all over me, and I really dont' know why
--Jeremy getting super piss drunk and saying things that dont' make sense like generally shouting out to a room of 3 people "why don't you stop talking and come over here and show me some respect" while laying on the ground
--Jeremy, also being drunk, making us turn off the lights because cops were outside and then doing acrobatics on the ground
--Justin's love of garbage plates at 1 in the morning
--Double power pumping Sue
--Me drunkenly making Sue give Gabe (who is like 6'7) an airplane, little kid style (god I wish there were pictures of that)

Annnnd as Sue was so kind to give me her memory card for 5 minutes, I have some pictures from her: from the pole dancing night, from the fake making out night, and from last night...so enjoy!

Pole Dancing Night




Fake Making Out Night



Last Night

Comments

Joseph said…
wow, if you look at the full-size version of the first picture of me, my teeth look really jacked. that's gross.

BUT THEY AREN'T REALLY. I HAVE NICE TEETH.

:-(

and why am i trying to devour your entire face? I don't get it...I'm not a fan.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections