Erica's Top Ten List

Sooo....the cappuccino is still kicked into high gear. However my eyes want to sleep. So I'm bouncing, figeting, and tapping, yet my eyes keep threatening to shut. Odd.

So I did this to keep me awake and focused on something:

I was reminded recently that I have about 5 years of blogs under my belt. Some of that was on the old blog I shared with Joe, most is on this one. To celebrate the fact that I've been blogging for so long, I've compiled my favorite entries of all time (well just from this blog).

They are in chronological order, because they're all good and I need to have some way to put them together. Oh but the spider one is the best. That one rocks because obviously it's some damn fine writing. Yup, make fun of my ego, go ahead.

1: Wednesday, June 23rd, 2004--untitled

2: Saturday, July 3rd, 2004--"Another Crazy Night"

3: Thursday, July 8th, 2004--"It's the movie blogging extravaganza!!"

4: Friday, Sept. 3rd, 2004--"belated updates"

5: Saturday, Dec. 4th, 2004--"Happenstance, Romance, and Gramps"

6: Monday, March 21st, 2005--"The Plight of the Little White Spider"

7: Wednesday, April 20th, 2005--"Laughter is an orgasm triggered by the intercourse of sense and nonsense"

8: Monday, May 2nd, 2005--"Lillies of the Imagination"

9: Wednesday, May 11th, 2005--"The Food Service Industry"

10: Wednesday, Dec 21st, 2005--"Why nobody should leave Erica alone with Christmas cookies"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections