Okay I know I'm contradicting the last post I did because this post will be ridiculous, but I swear to god, my sense of smell is freaking me out.

#1 I was at Mex on St. Patrick's Day and I was drinking a midouri sour, and I swear the lemon on the glass smelled like weed. I promptly told my coworkers who looked at me like I was crazy and probably all want to give me a drug test now.

#2 The toilet paper in the public restroom down the hall from my lab smells like DOUGHNUTS. I'm not kidding I kept smelling it and it smelled so good and made me want doughnuts. Now this could be because I gave them up for Lent and I am smell-hallucinating....but seriously come and smell the toilet paper.

And no, I am not pregnant.

Comments

Susan Osborne said…
why were you smelling toilet paper... it's not for your nose sweetheart...
Sophia said…
I just checked, and the toilet paper definately smells like toilet paper *NOT* doughnuts.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections