Looking Back...

Well I'm supposed to be scoring a record right now. However....Arick is still scoring his record aka I have no way of doing mine until he's done because there aren't enough Stellate Keys to go around.

Now that everyone is sufficiently confused....I am not scoring a record and therefore am searching the web for interesting things to do/read. Well I went back....waaaay back to the first time I ever posted in a blog, not this blog, but my old dead blog with Joe. This was in 2001 and these posts are still funny to me:
...
"Evil Rich Insipid Cow Ass"
E.R.I.C.A
:: Joe's current thought as of 4:17 PM [+] ::

"Jerks Off Emus"
J.O.E
See how YOU like it
:: Erica ! 4:24 PM [+] ::

...
I am boycotting this site b/c that punk Erica is like "I have stories to tell you! You have stories to tell me!" then as soon as she tells her story she is like "well i have to go in the shower"
WHAT A PUNK!!!!!!! haha, j/k. I don't have any stories to tell her but she IS a punk!::
Joe's current thought as of 12:41 PM [+] ::

And then there's the story of how Joe and I had our first hanging out outside of class experience:

Oh, um, anyhoo......let's see......it allllllll started back one fall day during our sophomore year in high school, i believe at least. This Erica girl needed a ride home b/c she had to babysit for a little lesbian girl, so i was like "suuuuure erica i will take you." So, i drove her. What happened? Something from the bottom of my car fell off. I remember it well - we were driving then this noise came about and we both got out to look to see what it was. So, after fixing this problem, we danced naked in the rain and made sweet love under an apple tree-----waaaaaaaaaait, that was in my fantasy after i dropped her off! SILLY ME! haha, j/k. So i took erica home, she got changed and what not, then i drove her to her little babysitting "gig" where she would be chased around by some little lesbian until her parents came home. EXCITING RIGHT!!!!?? No....it was raining that day too. I remember it. After that, we've pretty much been inseparable and NO WE DON'T DATE AND WE NEVER HAVE...anyways, yeah, erica's the best blah blah blah!!:: Joe's current thought as of 9:36 PM [+] ::

Awww Joe. How I love thee (in a best friend way...no getting jealous Mr. Martinez) But the most that I remember about that trip is how Joe and I both got out of his car to see what happened and I looked at Joe bent over and thought "god he's skinny" He's gonna kill me for that one. I don't know why I remember that so well and nothing else. Oh well. Okay Arick is done now....if you find those posts interesting and want to read more, go to www.ericajoe.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections