Rednecks vs Transvestites

I'm sitting in the livingroom of my apartment watching the Jeff Foxworthy Roast, for the sole reason of Lisa Lampinelli being on it. I saw her (met her/talked to her) twice and now she's on this roast and it's really cool for me to see her talking to famous people when a few months ago I was telling her that she's amazing. Now at the same time on tv is "Taxicab Hot!" which is the hottest compilations of Taxicab Confessions. Now for some *strange* reason I'm feeling overly randy today so I'm flipping between both channels.

Anyway, pointless story over. I only have one overnight this week, which is tomorrow night. So I may be doing another posting at that time. Then at the end of the week it's home for the weekend for Easter then the week after ANGIE IS COMING HERE. Wooohoooo. I haven't seen her since September so I'm excited.

Oh and my birthday is coming up soon so mi mama is taking me to buy a digital camera next weekend. Now all I need is a new computer so I can dl the software to post pics up on this blog and in general. Joe was nice enough to send me about 20 pics from last weekend when we went out so I posted the good ones on my profile at myspace.com.

I guess since I'm rambling on here I'm just gonna go for now and be more coherent tomorrow night. I'm talking to Joe and his boy toy online anyway so yeah....byebye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections