I'm sick. I got sick from...my boyfriend. I made him sick a few times before, so I guess it was my turn to get sick. It's annoying because I have so much to do at work right now and I just want to sleeeeep (which is what I'm gonna do in a few minutes). Oh well I'm still going out on the town tomorrow night.

So I've been wrestling with this issue of how many vacations to take this summer (seriously). I have an APSS (sleep research) conference in Denver in late June, and while I'm there I'm drinking and having fun and STILL getting paid so it'd be nice to go. Vacation number 2 is when Joe invited me to go to Las Vegas (also in late June) along with his family and Sue. Las Vegas would be REALLY fun and I'd love to go. Then there's San Jose which is where Andrew is from. His sister is getting married in August and I've been invited to the wedding, which means meeting his family and which means GOING TO CALIFORNIA which I've wanted to do forever and ever so there's no way I'm not going there.

That leaves numbers 1 and 2. If I don't go to Denver everyone at work will be mad, if I don't go to Vegas I'll be sad. Grrrr. I looked at a "multitrip" plane ticket today online and I could fly from Rochester to Denver to Las Vegas to Rochester again for only 400 dollars. This is a great price but I would have to stay in either Vegas or Denver by myself for a few days and fly and everything else by myself. Kinda scary.

What to do....what to do....I wish I could do it all. And I may be able to. However that means being completely broke.

*tear*

Comments

Sophia said…
You can do it! I flew to Chicogo and DC all by myself. It was scary but I feel empowered! I'm not going to Denver.
Erica said…
Well, as an update...I don't think I'm going to Denver either, so I won't have to fly by myself AND I'll save money!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections