March 7th, 2004. Went to the hospital to see my grandpa, went out to dinner with Lauren and Joe, went back to Joe's house to watch Alias and The Practice, after The Practice went home. Found my mom crying in the kitchen saying my grandpa had passed away. It's been a year now. I started crying in the car on my way to work tonight. I guess I'm still not completely over it.

Now I"m sitting in the lab talking online to Tim because he's the only one online and talking in real life to Pat (intern Pat not ex Pat) because he's here working with me and I'm all jittery from caffeine. I don't really have much to say but I think I should be writing in this because I haven't written in my blog in a little while. So ummm....yeah. God damn I can't think at all right now. I think I'll just post tomorrow night when I have a little more to say or I can think clearly and not in huge jumps of thought.

Comments

Sophia said…
That was a really confusing entry. Like a short monologue from a Bill Muray movie. I am now confused.
Sophia said…
That was a really confusing entry. Like a short monologue from a Bill Muray movie. I am now confused.
Sophia said…
That was a really confusing entry. Like a short monologue from a Bill Muray movie. I am now confused.
Erica said…
And I am also confused as to why you posted that 3 times....

but congrats on getting into grad school!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections