Well this week is gonna be an interesting one. I have one class left to go to til the end of the semester, and of course it has to be a 2 and a half hour one at 6 at night on a monday. Not that I should be complaining since it's the last one. And thursday I have 2 tests, then I'm gonna try to hang out with Angie, I really hope I can. Friday I have the lacrosse formal, which should be exciting, and Saturday Sue is picking me up to go home and party with her for her birthday. That means I have basically no time to study for the 2 (3 if you count piano) test I have monday, so I'm gonna be reading textbooks alll week before then. Tuesday the 17th I have a final that's not really a final where I get to discuss movies and eat food, then I get to go home!

Friday me and Pat were just gonna go see a movie or something, but there ended up being a slight get together at his house so we joined that instead. I got there and we played a little asshole and a little beer pong, and I got a little drunk. One of Pat and Tim's friends from Auburn was up, but other than that it was basically just people that lived there and their girlfriends. Then we went to an actual party up the street that I'm assuming was a lacrosse party. That was fun too, and I got to meet this girl named Kara who is REALLY nice. She was like "That's so cool that you're going out with Pat, he's such a great guy, you're so lucky." like the minute I met her. So obviously anyone that says that to me I'd like immediately.

Me and Pat got in this random fight though b/c I told some guy KIDDINGLY that I wasn't a stalker b/c I remembered him from freshman year when we hung out once. I just remember people pretty well so I still knew who he was, but I said I wasn't a stalker just kiddingly b/c I knew him and he didn't know me. Well Pat got all "You NEVER say the word stalker to a GUY" and we were arguing about it b/c I really dont' think it's a big deal AT ALL. It was the stupidest arguement ever and we weren't even really mad at each other it was just kinda funny.

So then we decided we wanted to go to the bars....and then decided we didn't want to go to the bars when we had walked halfway there with no coats on. So we warmed up in the library for a little bit and then went back to his house.....where we couldn't get in. He never brings his keys with him and his housemates always lock the doors. Well my smartcard was IN his house so we couldn't get into my dorm either. I was pretty damn plastered by that time so I was trying to call my suitemates to come let us in....but instead I called "emergency assistance." WHOOPS. Pat wasn't as drunk as I was and he was like "BABE what are you doing you just called emergency assistance!" so he had to press the buttons for me b/c I was a drunken idiot. Then I still got my suitemates' numbers wrong anyway.

We FINALLY got in my dorm when this guy I know let us in (and I drunkenly thanked him profusely) and luckily Sara was gone for the night so we just crashed in my room. THEN there was a fire alarm at 2:30 in the morning. I woke up, went to the door of the room (Pat was out and didn't even hear the alarm) was gonna open it, then said "screw it" and went back to sleep. Good thing there wasn't a real fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections