Well last night was mighty dramatic....

First of all, friday night I didn't go out at all b/c I went to Pat's. Me and him were gonna go out in Auburn but we decided not to b/c his friends weren't gonna be out. We exchanged xmas gifts and he gave me a sweater that I love and have been wearing for like 2 days straight. He also got me a really cute puppy calendar. I got him a biography of William Wallace, which he loves, and a blue t shirt, which he doesn't love. I kinda expected that though, it was kinda light blue, which I guess some guys don't wear. I should have exchanged it for a different color before I gave it to him, b/c I knew that was gonna happen. Oh well. We went to Applebee's for dinner and then watched Insomnia, and that's pretty much it.

Now LAST night, I went out in Geneva. Stacey picked me up with Sue and Joe in the car. Sue was barely talking, so I knew something was up. We got to Steph's house, where we were gonna pregame before the bars, and I asked Sue what was wrong. She said she was probably just gonna go home and not go to the bars with us, but she didn't really say anything was wrong. Then we got in Steph's house and started playing this "fuck you" pyrimad card game which was REALLY fun. It's not a difficult game, but it's really fun to say "fuck you" to people for some reason. We all got into that and Sue seemed to be in a better mood.

Karen, Steph's mom, gave us a ride to Wylie's, and I was a little buzzin already. Sue was really buzzin too, and her, Stacey, and Steph started kinda fighting in the car. There was hardly anybody at Wylie's and me and Joe got pissed b/c we had to pay 2 dollars for a "band" that wasn't even playing. Plus Ricky, the guy Sue knows very well, works the door and could have let us go through, but he didn't. So Joe just wanted to get out of there and go to Copperfield's, and Steph did too. I had a beer to finish, which I can never do in less than a half hour, so I was practically trying to chug it to finish so we could go. Sue wanted to stay at Wylie's but nobody else did so we kinda hurried her along to go. I did get to see my dad's friend Mark though, apparently he was IN the band and I didn't know it. I almost started fighting with Sue at Wylie's though b/c Joe was kinda worried about doing a shot and she practically yelled at me "Just let him DO IT, who cares if he throws up??" B/c the last 2 times Joe had shots he got really sick, and I didn't want him to get sick again. But I was like "okay whatever, I dont' even care."

So we leave there after everyone is done and go to Copperfield's. Angelo was there again, and he like slapped my ass or something when he was talking to me. I was like "ANGELO, you have to STOP." and I walked away from him. Then later I was talking to Sue and Joe at the front of the bar and he came over again and started yelling something in my ear. Sue pushed him really hard and was like "get away from her!" So he decided to yell in her and Joe's ears. I almost felt bad for him, b/c we used to talk all the time and stuff, but he was being obnoxious. Plus Sue was NOT in a good mood last night, and I thought she was gonna beat him up.

At 2 everyone was just congregating outside and we were supposed to get Stacey from Copperfield's and leave. We tried to walk back in and wait for her, but Eric Susa was being an asshole and wouldn't even let us stand in there. So I almost started bitching at him but I was like "forget it." Then I spotted my cousin Carmen so me and Joe started talking to him. He was wasted and kept talking about Pat for some reason, even though he saw him like once in his life. Then I heard Joe go "ERICA IS RIGHT HERE" to someone, and it was Angelo's friend Rob. Joe thinks he has a crush on me or something and I guess friday night when I wasn't there he kept yelling to him that I wasn't around. But I was there last night and I was like "what the hell?" and Rob goes "Me and Erica are only friends." like right in front of me. THEN Sue comes over to us and she's crying hysterically. She said she fell in front of a million people, but me and Joe didn't see her fall at all. Luckily Steph's mom pulled up right then and we all just piled in her huge SUV and got rides home. Sue was crying the whole way and I felt so bad for her, but I didn't really know what was wrong.

And now it's the next day and I have a fucking hangover. It sucks. I never have them, but I thought I was gonna throw up this morning. I had really weird dreams last night too, about being in Las Vegas with Pierce Brosnan and about fighting people Lord of the Rings style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections