I'm in Ithaca right now kinda hanging out in Joe's apt by myself. He had to go take his last final and find his lost bookbag. He asked me to go with him but I think I would feel kinda stupid just sitting in his class while they're telling personal stories about themselves. I went basically right from Geneseo to here, I only spent 10 minutes in my house. We're going back to Geneva today, which is cool b/c I can actually unpack and maybe wrap Xmas presents or something. And I haven't gotten a chance to hang out with Sue in a long time, so I want to do that too.

We did kind of alot while we were here, it was fun. When we got here we drove around, went to Wegmans and the video store and stuff. We ended up renting "The Fluffer" which was NOT a good movie (should have known by the name I guess...lol) but it was watchable. I wanted to rent "Best in Show" which Joe actually agreed to watch (he never wants to watch movies that I want to watch) but then we couldn't find it anywhere. I saw like the last 10 minutes of it at Pat's house the other night and thought it was really funny so I wanted to see the whole thing.

Yesterday was a busy day. We got up semi-early and went to his school to hand in a paper and shop at the bookstore. Then we went to The Commons and shopped. Shopping there was AWESOME. I've been there before but not in a long time and it was so cool to see things that aren't sold anywhere else. I wish I was really rich, I'd just go shopping here all the time. After The Commons we went to Pyramid Mall and then the movies. We wanted to see Lord of the Rings but it only started at 10 and Joe had to do another paper so we went to see Bowling for Columbine. From the commercials on tv I thought it was going to be something insensitive to the horrible school killings that happened, but it was just the opposite. It was a REALLY good movie and I think everyone should go see it. It was basically a documentary about guns, gun control, and horrible things that have happened in this country b/c of guns. It was very respectful and very frustrating at the same time. It's from filmmaking Michael Moore, who is an awesome person. He talked to some interesting people too, including Terry Nichol's brother (who is NUTS), Dick Clark, and Charleton Heston (who are total asses.)

Today I haven't really done anything yet. I'm just sitting around watching tv while Joe is gone. Something interesting is on tv though. It was on the WB b/c Joe was watching Jerry Springer, and this show called "Beyond" just came on. It's with this guy called James Van Praagh. I remember this guy b/c when I was at work at school one day last semester one of the professors came in and started talking about this guy. Apparently he went to my school and was an acting major. Now his show is almost EXACTLY like the John Edwards show that I love. I know soooo many people are skeptical of John Edwards but I've always respected him and thought he was a cool person. But I see this guy on tv and he seems exactly like John. Only it's harder to believe that what he does is actually real when I know that he went to my college and was an acting major. And apparently none of the professors knew anything about him being a "psychic" when he was at school or anything so I'm not sure what to believe. Weird stuff....

And.....I was kinda worried about making Dean's List. But I not only made it, I have a higher average this semester than any previous semester!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections