Okay so it's time for my Geneva bar adventures.

Thursday was my 1st night actually home, before that I was in Ithaca. Thursday night I was excited to hang out with Sue since I hadn't seen her in forever, so that was cool. But we decided to go to the bars (me, Joe, Sue, Steph, and Larissa) with me driving b/c I didn't feel like getting drunk 3 nights in a row. Well we ended up just being kinda bored b/c nothing was going on, and pretty much all of us left sober.

Friday night was decidedly more fun. Joe picked me up and we went to his house to hang out for a little bit before going to Sue's. We watched part of Jim Carrey's The Grinch...it was actually good. I'll have to see all of it sometime. Then we went with Steph and Stacey to Wylie's. We met Chad, Brooke, and Larissa there. I had only one and a half beers but I was really hammered for some reason. I was having a GREAT time though. Like always, we went from Wylie's to Copperfields. There weren't many people out friday night but I did see Angelo again. It's funny when I see him at the bar b/c it's like I haven't seen him in forever and then I see him all the time. It's also funny that every time I talk to his friend Rob he ends up saying something about how he thinks Pat is a good guy. Friday I went home with Joe b/c Sue was somewhere else but then Joe felt like being alone so he sobered up and drove me home. That night I had a great drunken conversation with Pat on the phone, it was really funny.

Saturday was a loooooong night. I was at the bars from 7:00 til 2. I was having a good time at Joe's family's and the Cecere's party, but then it started getting long, so we (me Chris O and Joe) went to Wegmans. I ended up seeing Matt Tandle and Art there, who I haven't seen in forever. We got back to Copperfields and there was Karaoke going on, which was interesting to watch. I wanted to sing with Joe but he wasn't drunk enough. FINALLY other people we knew started getting there around 11. For some reason I was in a really hostile mood. I was trying to fight with everyone, and everyone was pissing me off. I told Tyler I wanted to punch him b/c he said I was acting stupid, and Angelo and his friends almost got bitch slapped b/c they were REALLY annoying me. His friend Alex actually asked me if I was gonna marry Angelo. What kind of question is that to ask someone, especially when everyone knows I can't think about anybody besides Pat right now. But me, Sue, and Steph did get rapped about by 3 ghetto guys in a pizza place ("I want to impress her, undress her"...) and I met one of Pat's cousins randomly. So that was pretty cool.

But it was all good b/c yesterday Pat came over. We went to see Gangs of New York, which was long but still very good. Then we came back and just hung out....it was a great night but it made me miss him even more when he left. I might see him on Xmas, but otherwise I'll have to wait like a week to see him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections