I forgot to mention a couple things about thursday night....after dinner I saw Harry Potter with Joe and then went back to his house. Sue, Stacey, and Steph showed up there and all I have to say about that experience was "Ewwww grandpa!" and "It must be great to be a photographer" lol.

And I went to Pat's saturday. I got there early and chatted with his mom for awhile while he took a shower. We hung out there and I got to meet Dan, his older brother. He seemed really cool but I think he gets on Pat's nerves a lot which kinda sucks. We went out to dinner and I could barely eat it b/c I ate so many things BEFORE the dinner. It was still really good though. There was some guy there that played the piano in the corner and he randomly started playing a trumpet too. After that we went to Seamus' house and then to see him at work. Then we went back and I met some of Dan's friends and watched the Notre Dame game with them. THEN we went to Tim's to hang out for a little while. I got to meet his parents too, they seem really nice. Tim and a couple other guys went out to rent a movie and me and Pat almost fell asleep so we decided we couldn't make it through a movie. So we left and just went back to his house. I had a really good time though and I just left this morning at 9 and I miss him already. (he's not back at school yet and I am)

I also got "On the Waterfront" as a present from Pat!! He's so good to me :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections