Thursday was a really good day and a good night. I woke up at 6:45 (didn't enjoy that one) and aced a test at 8. Then I ate breakfast, studied for 2 and a half more hours, and took another test at 12. I think that test went pretty well too. I also got 2 papers back. The one for adolescent psyc I got a perfect score on, and he said I was a "very competent writer." Then I got back my personality paper which I agonized over FOREVER and I made Maura look at my grade b/c I thought I did horrible on it. Nope, I got a B+!! So all that made me happy, plus I'm 2 tests down. Oh yeah and my boss gave me a present consisting of my favorite chocolates and a 20 dollar bill.

Thursday night Angie came over so we could hang out before she flies back to Michigan. I was so happy to see her, I only get to see her about every 2 months or so. She came at about 7:30, then we watched Friends and went to Wegmans to get cameras. Then at about 10 we went to the rugby house to hang out with Pat, Nick (and his girlfriend), Pete, Davey, and some other people from the team. They had already been drinking and were watching tv. We had a few beers and hung out and stuff, then everyone slowly left so we left too. Angie wanted to see Pat's house so we went back there.

We got back to Pat's house and started talking to Tim and some of Pat's other housemates. Angie was really drunk and it was REALLY funny. At one point Tim was wearing her down vest, PINK mittens and hat, and shoes. He was like "oooh this is comfortable" and didn't take them off for a long time. It was hilarious. He was like "let's go build a snowman!" Angie leaned over and whispered "is he drunk?" I was like "Nope. He just got back from the library." She also almost made Tim call his dad at like 2 in the morning just b/c she didn't believe he went to college in Marquette where she's from. So Angie passed out on the couch and I went to Pat's room to sleep, then she just went back the next morning.

Then LAST night I drank again. I was supposed to go out tonight too but Sue couldn't pick me up so I'm gonna take it easy. Last night was the lacrosse formal, which was actually more fun than the rugby formal. (Well Pat was actually coherent at this one so that was good.) I wore the same dress that I wore to the rugby one, and Pat didnt' remember it until he saw it anyway. The pre-party was at Pat's house. All his housemates and their dates were there, and it was really fun. Tim's date, Tori, was a complete riot. She came up to me and was like "okay tell me all about yourself" so we just started talking. Well she ended up saying I was beautiful and amazing like 2935 times and telling Pat that too. She said she looked around the room when she got there and thought I was the prettiest girl in the room. I was like "this girl is great!" b/c she just kept complimenting me. She also was fighting with Pat about being better able to have sex with me than he is which was a little odd, but hey whatever.

So we went to the party at like 10 and I got to meet new people and I saw some people I knew already. It was really crowded, it seemed like there were a lot more people there than at the rugby one. I had a great time though. All these people were telling me how great it was that I'm with Pat, and that was cool too. I even danced a little bit, which as anyone that knows me knows, I do not dance. Most people left for the bar at like 12 and Pat doesn't really like the bar anyway so we just went back. We were both wasted and tired so Pat put on My Blue Heaven, and we both fell asleep before it ended. I'm kinda glad I'm not going out tonight b/c I felt a little sick this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections