Merry Christmas folks.....

I've been in a bad mood all day. That kinda sucks to be in a bad mood on Xmas, but I think it's b/c of all the stuff that happened. Well it decided to snow. Alot. That means both sets of grandparents couldn't come over for breakfast like they always do. That also means I can't use my dvd player I got or my 6 new dvds (I got One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Monsters Inc, Seven Samurai, Some Like It Hot, Moulin Rouge, and Oceans Eleven) b/c I don't have a modulator and can't go out in the snow to get one. It ALSO means I can't go to Pat's for xmas which I was planning on. Oh and did I mention we have no hot water so I haven't taken a shower in about 3 days? (ewwwwwww) but there's nothing I can do about it, I am NOT taking a cold shower in this cold weather. So all that kinda caught up with me and I've been feeling crappy. Pat called and it made me a little happier, but it just seemed like everything went wrong at once. That or I hate when things change, especially for the worse. It didn't feel like xmas without my grandparents here this morning, and it feels less and less like xmas every year actually. I think once I have a family of my own I'll start enjoying xmas more again, I can make it fun for my kids and stuff, but til then I'm afraid xmas's might all suck. `

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections