So I decided to skip the last half of the last class I had this semester. Is that laziness or what? I was just getting waaay too sick of classes altogether so I thought "eh screw this."

Yesterday I went to Eastview Mall with my suitemates and bought even MORE presents for people. I've spent over $250 this year, but I really like buying people stuff so I can't stop. Plus both Sue and Pat have birthdays around Xmas so I bought them a little extra. Well actually I'm gonna buy Pat more than a little extra b/c I have to buy for Xmas, his birthday, and our 6 month all rolled into one. And I was thinking if he didn't like something he'd have other things that he would hopefully like.

And me and Pat got into a tiny arguement the other night. It wasn't that big of a deal but we both were really frustrated with ourselves and took it out on each other so it sucked. It was kinda of like our 1st fight but not really....I don't know it was just weird. I really didn't like it though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections