I'm done with exams!!!!!! Well I have a film "discussion" tomorrow where we talk about movies and eat. So I'm not counting that as a final. I'm really excited to go home. I love spending time with Joe and Sue, and Angie when she's in the area. Plus I get to see the local bar crowd and some really old friends. But I'll also miss the people here. We get more than a month off, and it's gonna be a little bit of a change. I especially have to get used to seeing Pat only like once a week instead of every day. But I think it'll be fine. I can't believe another semester is over already, time really does fly when you're having fun. And it's been an awesome semester. I'm so lucky to be so happy right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections