Things I've Learned Over the Long Weekend

I really like paid days off.

Black friday isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Apparently not introducing your boyfriend to any hot guys you happen to talk to is a really bad thing

When my mom says things like "you sound like a heathen" or "Andrew better marry you, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" I feel better if I just attribute it to her being in a religious cult

A dead deer has been in the trunk of my old car

I really need to start working out again

It is possible to swing dance in Gallaghers

Old ladies who've had ECT in the past are scary to talk to

Leave me alone with someone I just met in Buffalo Wild Wings and I can have a good conversation

I've played ping pong so many times for fun at my grandparents house that I think I could really kick some ass if I played for real

Dr. Strangelove is just as relevant now as it was in 1964.

My new laptop is going to be here sooner than expected (!!!)

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I know mine was interesting.

Comments

Dustin said…
i beg to differ
black friday bad....very bad.
i sleepy in.

:P

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections