and that does it, I am my father



Apparently my father's defining film is mine as well. So be it, I'm a hippie.

Also...dum dumddumdum......my brand spanking new awesome 17 inch screen built in sub-woofer dvd burning laptop is coming tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited that I'm working overnight right now and I'm not the least bit tired. I'm even gonna sleep on the couch tomorrow instead of the bedroom so I can make sure to hear the guy at the door. (no doorbell)

Plus I can finally get on AIM again, even if it just ends up me talking to Sue and Joe all the time, Tim drunkenly asking me to come over to "not have sex", and Doug ignoring me for Ph.D stuff...eh I'll still be glad to be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections