Picture Page

Remember that old Bill Cosby sketch on like...Nickelodeon or something? I used to love that thing when it came on...all I remember now is a little fake pencil guy.

Anywhooooo my ever so sexually harassing boss decided to up the ante today when I came into his office to check a serial number on a computer. I said "can I just look at your computer for a minute?" to which he replied "can I just look at you for a minute?" He's already said such lines to me as "she wants me" and today he thought he saw a giant penis on the computer screen. Luckily I'm the kinda girl who doesn't mind a little odd sexual humor, but he better not try to touch me or I'll kick his little Jewish ass.

Wow ADD girl tonight I am. And Yoda as well. One more thing. I am now in love with a drunk Jimmy Stewart, circa 1940. Blame The Philadelpha Story, I had no choice in the matter.

On to the pictures! These are FINALLY pics from Steph's wedding, not that they're that great. I also have included the picture I drew for Andrew awhile ago when I was super crazy bored and in a drawing mood. I mentioned it to my new online message buddy Mike (long story) and then I felt as if I had to show the world, so I've included that too.

Sue and random guy

Steph and Brian (bride and groom)

Me trying to look pretty

Gabe and Robert...trying to look pretty...

Every video game playing boy's gay love interest

Comments

rorytmeadows said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rorytmeadows said…
If you were to ever dump whatshisface or he were to dump you, would we drink together?
Erica said…
very random comment Tim....are you missing me lately? :)

And you know his name
Joseph said…
i see that neither andrew or i were at steph's wedding. why are you so homophobic?
Erica said…
You know I'm not even close to being homophobic!

And if you want me to post the pics I have of you two I will, but they're not pretty. I was not posting them as a favor to you guys, so HA.
Joseph said…
well. as long as you have that cliched and quite over-used full-body shot that you normally have up, i guess everyone is happy.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections