Ghosts and Gaming

So a self-proclaimed "medium" stayed in the lab last night. How weird is that? Well when she woke up in the morning the other subject and I were asking her all kinds of questions. She said all this really creepy stuff (if it was true) like how she saw an old lady sitting in her room with her when she was little and her mom came in and couldn't see her. Now I want to believe in psychics because it would be really fucking cool, but most I think are total fakes. Still I give people the benefit of the doubt and this lady seemed really sincere.

Soooo I asked her about the lab, since when I'm alone here I definitely hear odd noises and think I see things out of the corner of my eye. I asked if she felt a presence here and she matter-of-factly just said "yeah there's a presence here" like it's no big deal. She said she looked behind her a few times the night before because she thought someone was walking by but nobody was there. I still maintain it's some dead cleaning lady, since I get the distinct feeling it's a girl, and Arick heard ghostly vacuuming one night. I told her that I get a little nervous when I'm alone here because I hear things, and she said if I'm scared they won't come to me. Well that's perfectly fine with me, I don't want to see dead people.

Also what's odd is that the "medium" lady had very strange EEG waves when she was here. I've scored almost 100 records now, and I know normal from abnormal EEG activity. It was like...increased activity I want to say. The waves had a faster frequency and were bigger than normal waves. I can't really explain without pictures but it's different than anything I've seen and that record is gonna be a bitch to score.

So Andrew has taken it upon himself to play Final Fantasy VII again and have me watch him. (probably so he feels it is suitable for me to watch Advent Children) I wanted to play it myself but I get super annoyed with fake-time battles. I'm used to double dragon, street fighter, mortal kombat, and I really like the feeling that I'm kicking some ass. Not to say I don't mind casting a few spells once in awhile, I really enjoyed playing Kingdom Hearts and wore that game so far down that I was at level 80 when I beat it. (But I finally beat Sephiroth, haHA!)

Anyway Andrew's great love in life is Final Fantasy and I really wish I could enjoy those games with him. I even started playing FFX, but the stupid waiting to fight shit kills me. Maybe it's just something I have to do over and over to get used to it.

That's it for tonight. Two very random topics...and I'm spent.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Best. Game. Ever.


-Mike

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections