Ouiji Board anyone?

Last night I was using a computer mouse, I put it down squarely on its pad, I looked at the screen the the arrow was just lazily making its way up the screen. The computer wasn't loading slowly and the mouse ball wasn't stuck or on an incline.

A few minutes ago I went into the laundry room to fold some stuff and the overhead light flashed. It didn't flicker, it was a quick flash. Never had that happen before.

Along with the random banging, knocking, and other odd noises, I'd say the friendly lab ghost is bored and trying to cause a ruckus. Either that or I'm schizophrenic. I guess I'll have to continue to gather evidence.

EDIT: I just googled "brainwaves" and "ghosts" to test a theory I have, and there's more out there than I thought. I really think that *if* ghosts do exist, which I'm inclined to believe, people have to be on the right brain "frequency" with them. When I scored the medium's record I found that she had huuuuuge amounts of alpha waves all over her other brainwaves. These people are called alpha sleepers in our lab, and I come across some but none have been as bad as hers. I also scored my own record recently and I happen to have very very little alpha activity in my brain (naturally some people just have more or less than others). And I've never heard or seen a ghost in my life, besides the random shit I wrote about above that could very well just be coincidental occurrences.

I really want to do a survey study where I find all the people who've slept here that have bad alpha sleep and ask them about any otherworldy encounters they've had in the past. Or maybe get a bunch of mediums to stay the night, but that would have to be cleared with the big boss and he'd never allow it. I'm definitely gonna keep my eyes open with the alpha sleepers though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections