When You're Smilin'.....

I've been in a great mood lately. Of course I haven't eaten much which has produced some annoying headaches, but I'm hoping that'll pass soon like it usually does. Anyway I don't want to go into details about anything on here but obviously there's a reason I'm so happy and that reason is another person. So vague....but with my weekend updates it shouldn't be too hard to figure anything out.

I'm actually not updating at the moment because I feel like cleaning the apartment. Like reaaaally cleaning it. I don't ever feel like scouring the bathroom so I think I should take this opportunity and run with it. More fun to come later.

Oh yeah and I get to see Angie in 5 days!!!!

Comments

Joseph said…
are you in love with me...





...AGAIN?
Erica said…
you wish buddy :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections