Guess who's not single anymore?

Yep that's me! I'll tell the sequence of events in order.....

So umm for some reason I don't really remember much about last week. I'm pretty sure I saw Andrew again wednesday....or thursday? But I do know that Joe came over on friday to go to the mall b/c he's obsessed with Hollister. I didn't feel like buying anything, but Joe got a lot of stuff. Then the two of us went to Boston Market for dinner, against my better wishes....but Joe really wanted chicken I guess. We met up with Angela, played some Mario Party in which I kicked ass like usual and then went to see Napoleon Dynamite. Hilarious film. Joe went home pretty early and nothing much really happened after that.

Saturday I went to Barb's "Home and Garden Party" which was pretty interesting. I'd never been to one before. It was a pajama theme but some people didn't wear pajamas. I didn't actually wear them to the house, but I felt bad after I saw her mother in law in curlers and monkey slippers, so I put them on after that. I bought a few candles, I don't ever use candles but I wanted to buy something and I'll probably use them if I have them. One was for my mom, anyway.

After that Angela and I tried to go to Webster to swim but the pool had closed only a little before we got there. We went for a walk instead, and got some pizza. Then we found Charles, tried on some Halloween costumes in Henrietta, and came back here and started drinking. I got a phone call from Andrew at about 11 and invited him over, then Charles invited his friend Hana over too. Angela was gonna go out with us but she ended up just going to bed.

So after Andrew and Hana joined us, we attempted to go to Barfly but Charles didn't have his wallet with him, at all. (I have no idea why). I didn't want to be at East & Alexander anyway and I guess Andrew didn't care what was going on, so we all just went back to our apt and played asshole. Charles and Hana left, but Andrew and I talked for a long time (like what always happens when we get together) and we both accidentally just fell asleep at like 5 in the morning.

So sunday night nothing much happened, I woke up really late (after Andrew went home earlier) and bought cleaning supplies, and really really wanted to clean the house. Well as soon as I bought the cleaning stuff I realized how nice it was outside and just read outside for a little while then ate dinner, and after awhile forgot about cleaning.

Last night Adam's friends came over and I text-harrassed Andrew til he came over. He stayed for a long time again and we realized that we really like each other....a lot. So yeah, we're together. I'm really excited, I like him a lot, and it's awesome when we hang out. So yeah....cool stuff.

I doubt I'll write in here before I go, so I'll just say now that I'm going on thursday to D.C. with Joe and Sue to see Angie. Joe and I are flying together, and Sue is meeting us at the airport in Baltimore. I'm so excited b/c I haven't seen Angie since May and I hardly ever talk to her.

Okay I'm muy cansada so that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections