hot time, summer in the city

Okay I still have to update from this past weekend but I have to get to work so I'm just gonna say a few random things instead:

- seriously....WHY are construction guys outside of my window when all it faces is another house? I think there's like....a clothesline there or something. Anyway I woke up this morning to the sounds of "hot time/summer in the city/back of my neck gettin dirty and gritty" and first got confused that I had an alarm on and then subsequently realized that it was just really loud and annoying worker guys. Grrrr

- it's funny that last night I put a picture up on "myspace" that shows my body (instead of just a headshot like I had on there before) and this morning I wake up to 1 new friend request, 2 picture comments, and 1 message. If you aren't on myspace and are confused just ask me what the hell I'm talking about. My point is, however, that I just find it suspicious since I hardly ever get messages/friend requests/comments

- JOE AND I ARE TALKING AGAIN! Well I sent him an email and he sent me one back and I IMed him about a half a million times and he didn't answer but that's okay, we're still on the road to success. (wow what a weirdo I am) Anyway I hate fighting with people like this so I'm very happy

- I called my student loan service place the other day because I had a question and the guy that answered had the most annoying way of speaking EVER. Tell me you wouldn't be annoyed with hearing this on the phone: "So...like....yeah your like interest rate is like really low and stuff, like this looks like really good....like." ARE YOU A BLACK VALLEY GIRL?? I'm glad he told me my interest rate was low, otherwise I would have been so annoyed I would have hung up.

Okay I'm done now.....stay tuned

Comments

Joseph said…
SHUT UP ERICA

and was that a racist comment?? I think it was!!
Erica said…
umm I don't get the "shut up" response....you don't want me to write in my blog anymore?

and I'm sorry if he was obviously an african american male who talked like a 16 year old white girl. I'm not being racist, that's just how it was.
Joseph said…
ummmm i was joking. take it easy. stop getting so defensive at everything.
Erica said…
I know YOU don't think I make racist comments, I just don't want other people to think that I do, that's all....and I knew you were joking!! :)
Anonymous said…
You two fight like an old married couple. It's funny for me to come here and read comments that are basically just the two of you conversing in another forum.

Glad you two aren't fighting anymore!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections