belated updates

So because I've been too lazy to talk about the weekend for....basically an entire week....I'm gonna not go through the whole thing and just pick out good/interesting points of it:

Friday

-Angela and I start the night off on our front porch drinking Labatt Ice 40s and talking to the neighbors
-Charles arrives, we go to A-Street first
-Met Charles' friend Blake who decided to drunkenly impress me with how rich his family is
-Angela feels attention-less so we head over to The Jungle where her friends are
-Not too big of a crowd, but the dj is playing kickass music so we dance all night
-Some guy with a BO problem tries to dance with us....we slowly back away
-Last song of the night is a techno remix of "Those were the Days"....I decide to drunkenly try to form a kickline
-Angela and I walk home with a guy trying to convince us to go to McGreggors because his friend runs it and he just bought a 1000 dollar beer pong table
-We get home, I'm gone so I crash....get a call at 4 in the morning from Charles saying he's lost, then another one saying he found our apt
-Try to fall back asleep but Charles keeps the conversation flowing til 7 am, then finally I sleep

Saturday

-Woke up, went to mall, bought some clothes and GARDEN STATE SOUNDTRACK
-Had my parents up for dinner at Sinbads....dad doesn't get a dinner. At all. We withold tip.
-Come back to apt, watch/make fun of movie "Anaconda" with parents, Angela, and Lindsey
-Parents leave, we make a quick trip to wegmans then start drinking
-Drinking on porch again (not 40s) with Angela, Lindsey, Maura
-Charles shows up with Brian in tow
-Head off to Whiskey's where Charles got horribly drunk, Brian left us to sit in a chair by himself, and the rest of us just danced a lot
-I finally realize Brian is bored and buy him a coke
-We see the random guys that stayed in our apt that one time and I remark to them that it's awkward to see them and subsequently run away
-We try to head home, but the boys (Brian and Charles) are hungry so I stay with them while the girls go home
-It starts raining. Hard. No cabs around.
-I take off heels and run in my tank top and skirt with Brian (and Charles for awhile) the mile to our apt
-Looked like a drowned rat, but had a really good time running through puddles regardless
-Get back to apt, rest of the crew is dry. They took a cab.
-Charles gets sad and laments to me for awhile, then falls asleep in a kitchen chair
-Brian and I sing every song imaginable all night

Well that was still quite long. Either way, both nights were sooo much fun so thanks everyone that was involved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections