I love you Tony Leung

OMG I'm at Joe's right now stealing his computer just for a second because I'm so excited. I went to see "Hero" with him tonight, and didn't notice til it got like a quarter of the way through the film that TONY LEUNG is one of the main characters (Broken Sword). I've seen much of this film in my Hong Kong cinema class, but oddly, none of the scenes featured him. Anyway my point is that I talk to everyone I know about the film "Chungking Express" which I am in love with, and HE is the reason I'm in love with it. So to randomly see him in another film is amazing.

So....if anyone happens to see Hero, be on the lookout. He's sooooo awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections