Going back in time...to last night

*This was written last night on my computer, and because my computer has decided to boycott the internet and I had a million things to do today, I couldn't post until this second.*

I am pissed right now. I have a fucking stupid ass "Kernel32.DLL" error that won't go away, and I am able to type the name out exactly because #1, I've seen the error 4 times in the past couple of days and #2, the error box is sitting right beside this box because it won't fucking go away. So I tried TWICE to reinstall my wireless notebook adapter card and twice this stupid error came up. So I am going to quit for tonight and give my laptop to my computer genius boyfriend and tell him to have fun.

Oh I should probably make it clear that the wireless notebook adapter is what allows me to be on the internet, and If anyone has noticed I haven't been on it much lately. I am actually not on it now and am posting this in wordpad, printing it out, and typing it into my blog at work tomorrow. (sound extreme but I have NO INTERNET hence no other way to get it posted). So if some things don't make sense, this will be posted a day ater I am writing it.

"In other news", tomorrow at work I am shooting a spot for the rochester news channels. I thought it was a commercial which would have been way cooler, shown on TV more often, and I wouldn't have to talk at all, but being on the news is cool too. My lab picked me to do it, and it's TV, of course I wouldn't turn it down.

A few mornings ago I awoke to Andrew bringing in a tray of toast, hash browns, and an omelet, JUST for me. My first ever breakfast in bed. It was really good, and in my book he is utterly adorable. I told him "you didn't have to do this" and he said "you don't have to be beautiful" Awwww. I can just see people making annoyed faces as they read this, but c'mon breakfast in bed deserves a mention in the blog, and Andrew deserves a nice shagging.

I went to a psychic the other day with Angel, Tracey and Andrew. Angel and I both got a reading done by this guy that was right on about some stuff (he told me something I've never told anyone) and really off about other stuff ("I feel there is no passion in your relationship"). He also claimed that my grandpa came through and said he revealed himself to me a few times since he's been gone. He said that there was some special smell and that he wiped my tears a special way. I believe this to all be bullshit. However he also said that in the near future he would touch my back. I was sitting on my couch in Geneva the other day and I was wearing a scarf. The end of the scarf tugged behind me like my cat had walked by and batted at it and got it stuck on his paw. But I looked down and nothing was there. I have no idea what happened. I don't know, I don't really know what to think about psychics but they're still fun just to see what they're gonna say. Apparently according to this guy I have amazing abilities and can be a successful actress if I wanted to be. I really wish he wouldn't have said that, since I've wanted to act for my entire life but have been too scared of rejection to even try. Whatever, at least he gave me a free tape of my session, that was cool.

*THE WEEKEND*

Last friday I had dinner with the girls. The girls included Angel, Barb, Catharine, and Erin. It was really fun, we went to Hogan's Hideaway. Instead of my usual BLT, I ordered a Hogan burger with crumbly bleu cheese melted on it (mmm). After dinner Andrew joined us and we all met up at Tiki Bob's. Catharine wanted to go to Key's, however it was "hip hop night" and I think that really means scary ghetto people night, so we went to Tiki Bob's instead. I attempted to get Andrew drunk, since I was driving, and I ended up getting myself a little drunk in the process. Arick showed up, which was cool, though he came from Canadaigua and stayed about and hour at the bar, which probably wasn't worth a 45 minute trip. After smoking a cigarette with Andrew I got buzzed and the dancing shoes went on. For some reason I got in such a dancing mood and I just danced for a long time. Andrew was kinda hangin back but eventually he danced a little too. Catharine got really drunk and I was her ride home, so we were walking to my car when Andrew randomly decided to tell her she should break up with her boyfriend. Catharine, being drunk and outspoken, starts yelling at Andrew and telling him reasons why she would never break up with her boyfriend. I drop her off after hearing them argue the whole time in the car, and then I guess she decided to drunkenly comment in my blog and write in her own. Damn drunks. (haha)

So last saturday night I went out in Geneva. Sue and Joe were kinda in a fight/not talking to each other, and I felt like it was my mission to bring them back together. So I went to dinner with Sue, then to the bar with her and Stacey and some people. Joe showed up at the bar with his friend Jen, and they were talking to Johnny too. So I kept going back and forth between the two groups trying to get Sue and Joe to talk to each other. Sue tok a half a million shots then played some songs on the jukebox which Joe recognized as "her songs" and voila....they were talking again. That easy I guess. So the rest of the night was much more fun, with Joe punching a big hole in a wall and not feeling it til the day after, Johnny trying to stir a cup of vodka with a huge popcorn scoop that wouldn't even fit in his cup, Sue telling some creepy guy that I was an actress and I'd be in his "movie" (thanks), and Chris Campbell showing up and making me drink waaaay more than I was planning on. After the bar Sue went off with her part-time lover and Joe, Johnny, and I went sledding at Wegmans. A couple of guys pulled up in a truck and wanted to go sledding with us so one of them did, while the other one couldn't even make it up the hill. I fell multiple times but managed to make it down a few times, it was really fun. So after sledding we picked up Sue, went BACK to wegmans and were really rowdy and putting undergarments in the deli section. I had a really good time the whole night.

Oh my ceiling may fall down on me. If it does, I shall get a hefty check for whatever damages it causes, I'll be sure of that. However, I'd really appreciate it if the ceiling didn't fall on my head while I was sleeping. God I need a new apartment.

I finished the Anime series I was watching at Andrew's (Trigun). It was really good, and I just kept watching episode after episode til I finished. I think Andrew fell asleep or something, but I couldn't stop watching them. Now he's all excited and talking about all the other Animes he's going to get me to watch.

And I really want to see the movie Sideways. Strangely enough, both Andrew and I have free movie tickets. Now the trick is getting him to actually go and see it. Hmmmm....

Okay I just realized I have to type this all out again tomorrow at work. Dammit that's annoying. So I'm gonna stop the post right here and say arrevederci.


Comments

Joseph said…
Erica. Get back online soon. God forbid I call you to talk.

And you know how I feel about psychics, but if you enjoyed yourself then rock on.

I actually agree on the breakfast in bed thing. Sexy. Unless he sucks at cooking. You've never mentioned. Would you have to withheld sex (for like..idk, a day or something [although that's too long for both of you]) if the food was bad?

And I had something else to say but I forget now. Oh yeah...Sideways. I think you'd like it. See it soon.

Come back to Geneva soon. Please?
Sophia said…
Hi Erica. I am not drunk, but I am feeling a little resentment about Andrew telling me to break up with Josh. Josh is VERY romantic. Sometimes, when he wants to be romantic, he takes a shower before we ge to bed. I love him.
Don't worry Erica, I am not mad at you, but maybe your boy should say he is sorry or something.
Sophia said…
Your a jerk. I don't bitch about my boyfriend anymore than anyone else does. I don't have the slightest idea WHAT you are talking about. But, you can go to hell.
Erica said…
Okay Catharine loves her boyfriend and Andrew mistakenly said something he shouldn't have...GET ALONG YOU TWO BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE TO HANG OUT TOGETHER AND I HATE AWKWARDNESS

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections