So I'm thinking about changing my blog template, since Joe changed his and it looks totally awesome. I doubt I could get mine to look that good but I could always try. I know my changing colors scheme is all psychedelic and whatnot, but change is inevitable. I wish I could do comments...any computer savvy people out there wanting to help me with a comments system are welcome to try (that means you Mike L. and Doug) Oh but yeah my whole reason for typing this paragraph is to say that in case my entire template becomes messed up, you'll know that it's because I tried to change it instead of your computer being wacked out.

What else is going on in my life....when I'm not working overnights such as this lovely saturday night/morning, I'm sitting in my apartment watching tv or walking around the block. There's not much to do when all your best friends are in different states (acchem Angie/Sue) or think you're psycho for wanting to hang out with them (accchem Joe) so me and Angela have been chillin by ourselves for the week. Emily didn't officially move in until today when her bed was delivered, but she still isn't sleeping at our place because she needs sheets (and she has a man to stay with).

Speaking of men, I have figured out that I am the type of person that cannot stand to live unless I am on a semi-regular basis talking to a guy, any guy. Gay guys will do (acchem Joe again). The only guy I've been talking to lately on any kind of regular basis has been our landlord, Umit (he's white) and he is not the type of person I really want to talk to that often. I don't know what it is with me....I always think about Angie and how she always just promotes singlehood and women power and whatnot (even though she has a boyfriend) but since the ripe ole age of 5 when I developed my first crush on Nick Constable on the school bus I've always needed guys in my life, not even ones I'm attracted to, just any guy. It's finally hitting me now because since I was with Pat for a looong time I never really thought about it, before that was Nate and before that was high school where I had a lot of close guy friends. I guess this is semi-rambling but I just get really annoyed by it, and it makes me wonder what it means about me. Maybe I need self assurance and I think if guys want to hang out with me, I must be a likeable person to the opposite sex? Anywhoo....there is no resolving the matter so I'm just gonna let it drop.

So this weekend was semi-fun for my first weekend in rochester. Friday night Maura came over and we drank in the apt. then went to Coyote Joe's. It's definitely different than Geneseo, pretty fun but very metrosexual. I'm usually not into the whole guys with gelled hair, tan bodies, and pinstripe shirts with tight pants look (also body jewlery) so I was like "eh". Some guy named Chuck was WASTED and hitting on me though, he was pretty funny. We didn't stay too long, Maura and I were both exhausted so we got food outside from a vendor and took a cab home. I did see A.C.'s girlfriend Carla that night though, she's so nice.

Tonight I went to see Mean Girls (again b/c I'm living through my high school days apparently) and then had some coffee at "Spin" with Sjenene. I love Sjene and we don't often get to hang out so we drank our coffee and then sat on my porch and conversed for awhile. Now I am at work by myself trying to keep myself busy. I am having a quite interesting conversation with Charles though so I'm gonna go and write again at a later date.

Comments

Joseph said…
Be a leader, not a follower, Howard. Christ...
Erica said…
oh shut up.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections