I'm officially living in Rochester now!!

Angela and I spent our first nights in the apt yesterday. This would have been my 2nd night there if I wasn't working through the night. I love the setup of the place, but it needs a teeny bit of work, like a fixed toilet. We also dont' have internet access yet which I want SO BADLY b/c I miss being on IM all the time. I guess I should be happy though b/c if I was in Geneva for the summer I wouldn't have it at all. I also met the girls next door. They're really really nice, like coming over and asking if we want an extra coffee pot nice. Tonight I walked the streets with Angela. We are REALLY close to a Wilson Farms and an Eckerd, and pretty damn close to some other cool looking restaurants. There's this little kid's playground at a school right near our house and I can't wait to go get drunk and play on the stuff there.

Okay enough about the house, I'm gonna backtrack a tiny bit. Let's go back to oh....thursday night. This was by far one of the weirdest nights in my entire life (and I've had a few weird nights). I was supposed to hang out with Joe, but he didn't want to so I was just watching The Rules of Attraction with my mom. My friend from high school, Charles, called at midnight saying he wanted me to come play Kings with him and his Japanese friend Muninori. (I probably totally butchered the spelling but oh well)

So I'm like...well I really feel like hanging out with someone, so I go to canadaigua at 12:30 am. Let's just say that I got a little too messed up and a little less clothed than I should have been...(but I did NOT hook up with anyone) and ended up totally passed out on Muninori's toilet, his balcony, his floor, and finally his couch. I woke up at 8:30 in the morning alone in a livingroom with a blanket on me (and my clothes were all on) and decided to get the hell out of there. Besides all the weirdness it was a fun night though.

Friday night I worked the early shift and didn't go out in Geneva or anything. Apparently it's a good thing I didn't because a guy I hung out with a few times last summer, Josh, (he was hooking up with my friend) punched some other guy in the head and killed him outside The Holiday. (Which is also outside of my brother's store...scary stuff) He obviously didn't mean to kill the guy but now he's being charged with manslaughter and I just feel bad about the whole situation. It's kinda scary b/c a very similar thing happened to a guy I lived downstairs from freshman year at Geneseo. Sophomore year he got punched (or something, the whole story was never brought to light) and he died. Creepy.

So saturday I had heard the story but didn't know if it was really true or if the guy died for real or what, and I went out with Joe and Chris O'Donnell. Chris Campbell was supposed to come out too but he was busy with some party in Potter (pfft who even knows where Potter is?) So nobody is really out, it's raining, and the people who are out are in bad moods. The one good part about the night was seeing Nick Cemoni again. I always love it when I see him, and not just b/c he's one of the hottest people I've ever known. I was walking up to Parkers in search of Bill with Chris and Joe in tow, and I see Nick standing there near Bill. I was like "NICK" and he hugged me and we talked for awhile til he had to leave. When we were little he could be such an ass, but he really seems to be a nice guy now.

So after he left I tried to say hi to Bill but he was just like...sitting and staring straight ahead. Smiley (Bill's cousin) was standing near me so I started talking to him. He's always smiling but that night he wasn't really so I asked what's wrong and he says apparently him (and Bill and all their friends) knew both the guy that died and Josh and were really upset about it. I'm not sure if that's why Bill wasn't talking to me or if he just didn't want to talk to me, but he ended up going up to his apt alone and leaving his other friends. I talked to Smiley for a long time, he's a very easygoing guy. He left to get pizza, Joe left, so me and Chris just walked around talking and then left too. Chris, like always, is such a good friend and just talks to me about all my guy issues and things. Even though we don't hang out much I'm gonna miss him when he goes to Chicago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections