This blog entry will be one of a rambling nature, just to forewarn my avid readers (all of 2 people). I’m feeling introspective tonight and would like to share my thoughts.

#1: I had a “date” with Bill the other night….if you call watching tv at his place for 3 hours a date. At one point we both fell asleep together on his couch, and though that just sounds really pathetic, I thought it was kinda cute. I don’t even really care what the night was or what it meant, I was just happy to be with another person. Which brings me to point #2:

#2: Why is it that at night people feel the loneliest? I know I’ve touched on this before in here but being a newly graduated Psyc B.A. person I really want to know the answer. The thing I miss the most about being with Pat is sleeping with him at night (aka laying next to each other in bed, not sex), and he’s told me he misses that a lot too. I watched Big Fish for the 2nd time tonight and part of it is such a romantic film so now I’m all into needing someone with me. I shouldn’t be like that, I should be happy to be single and loving it, but at the same time I need someone that needs me too. Joe’s remedy for this sickness is to get a pet, which I just may have to do. I’m planning on getting a turtle when I move in a week. Although a turtle isn’t the most loving pet in the world, I can’t afford anything bigger, so it may have to do. I could always crawl into bed with Angela at night ;-)

#3: I don’t really think I have a number 3 but it seems like 2 points are not enough. Ummm let’s see…I bought a futon for the apartment, that’s exciting. Tomorrow I’m getting new tires on my car, that’s not exciting. A 15 year old boy from Penn Yan has a crush on me, that’s flattering. I’ve eaten way too much ice cream in the past 3 days. I’ve recently realized that I find Jeep Wranglers to be extremely sexy, along with smoking. *insert boo sound here all you anti-smoking people, I would smoke if I could so THERE* These thoughts are sporadic/I act like I’m an addict….that would be Eminem, one of the greatest lyricists of all time. I think it applies here because I have no coherent train of thought right now. Okay FOCUS Erica….I think I should just end this before it gets really out of hand. I’ll probably write again in a few days, and I promise it’ll make more sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections