Ahhhh guys are so weird.

Hi, let's say we're gonna hang out with someone and then don't hang out and never call or anything but then see her in 2 weeks and act like nothing strange is going on. Grrr I won't get into it but I'd love to know what is going on in a certain boy from Geneva's head right now. I hung out with him on saturday for a little bit, bought him a birthday drink, then as I was leaving I said "well I'm here for a few weeks, call if ya wanna hang out", HE says "you have my number"...to which I say, "NO. YOU call ME." He yells after me, "FINE" in a not mad, but jovial sort of way. We'll see if I get a phone call.

On another guy related note, I'm not a pedophile I swear, but this freshman (well sophomore now) at Geneseo that is from Geneva is SO FREAKIN HOT. Totally my type, with jet black hair, dark eyebrows, and blue eyes. He was talking to me at wegmans today FOREVER and then was randomly like "I have to get myself a hot older girlfriend" I was like "mmmhmmm". He's like 19 or something though, that's just wrong.

I'm at work right now, it's 3:14 am, and I still have about 5 more hours to work. Then tomorrow I go back to work at 4:00 pm, and since I really don't want to fall asleep driving to Geneva and back here I"m gonna go into the "ERP Room" (I don't really know what that means) and sleep in the comfy chair for like 7 hours, then go back to work. That room is soundproof so it should be fine, I just hope I can fall asleep in an upright position. I was supposed to work friday and saturday nights but the subjects both failed their screening night tests (they fell asleep too fast) so that means I get a few more days off. That also means I'll likely be out and about in Geneva having some fun. Did I mention in here that I'm moving to my apartment May 23rd? Probably, I dont' remember.

Tonight I saw Van Helsing with my mother. She really wanted to see it for some reason, and I like to drool over Hugh, so I went too. I thought it was okay, the plot definitely could have been much better, and the special effects were cheesy. But Hugh was hot as hell like always so it made up for it. I just hate that he's so big now. I'm gonna have to stop liking him and move on I guess. Every time I have a favorite actor (Hugh has been mine for at least 4 years now) they eventually get big enough so that they're not my little secret anymore and I have to let them go. Previous retirees of Erica's obsessiveness are: Kevin Spacey, Russell Crowe...both got too popular. Apparently I have good taste though, they both won Oscars and Hugh is poised to win a Tony. Maybe I'll go for Justin Theroux or Olivier Martinez next.

As you can tell, I don't have much left to write about. I'm spouting off about random movie/actor things, which I can do forever. I guess I'll just get going and write to you folks again when I have something to talk about.

Comments

rorytmeadows said…
I am still all over this blog! Haha
Erica said…
I would think that you'd actually comment on the post that you were mentioned in right before this one. You weren't even in this one. But I do love the stalkage!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections