Hi, let's write in the blog at 1:00 am before having to get up early for graduation in the morning, that's a good idea. I'm not too tired though and my stupid internet in Geneva SUCKS so this blog entry will have to do for at least another week. Oh yeah and why did I start saying that phrase, "Hi, let's...blah blah"? I say it ALL the time now. I think I got it from Joe.

Anyway a review of current events is due because that's ALL I do in this damn boring thing. But then maybe I'll spice things up with a little memory countown of the fun times at this school.

So....basically I took the last few days off of work so I could party my ass off. I don't think I've ever gone out so much in my life. I was done with school stuff since last friday, so I was ready for a party.

Wednesday me and Angela (like always, we're such lushes) went out, and Sara came along too, which was nice. Maura would have come but she was at Chris' for the night. I don't know why, but I had a REALLY fun night. I wasn't toooo drunk but all of us were just having a really good time. We went to the Vital, which was packed, and talked to Dave and Trent (this whole week involves us talking to Dave and Trent at the bars, I've never seen Dave Felice so much and I went to school with him since kindergarten). Anyway, after the Vital we went to the IB. Dave pulled me on the dance floor, and even though I don't normally dance (or is that CAN'T dance), I was having a good time dancing that night. Sara got into it, and soon we were dancing with people like Travis, and some guy named John. We were dancing for awhile kind of next to the aforementioned Tim Conheady (the only reason I keep saying his whole name is that there are a HUGE amount of Tims at Geneseo) and his friends. Oh and HI TIM b/c apparently he is a fan of this blog....anyway I guess it was the birthday of one of his friends and he kept trying to dance with us, it was really funny. I kept getting this feeling that I should have been like talking to Tim b/c I saw him like 4 million times that night but I was just like oh well whatever.

So the NEXT night was like the marathon of all drinking experiences for me. Well earlier in the day me and my friends went to the senior picnic and got free cups and shirts to wear out. Then we could drink free from 5pm to 11pm at all the bars in Geneseo. Well of course, the one group of people I tried to avoid after the breakup, the rugby guys, were at the Stateman, practically staring me down. I was trying so hard to avoid eye contact because I just thought they were gonna beat me up or something. Then we get to the Vital and all of a sudden Tex starts talking to me. I was like "yesss they're not gonna beat me up" because I didn't know what to expect. The only person that was actually kind of mean was Davey, but I expected it from Pete and Davey anyway. Davey called me a jerk about a million times, and all Pat's other friends kept asking me what went wrong. I was just saying I was sorry a million times because I didn't know what else to say.

So after the Vital was the Idle, where we continued awkward discussions with the rugby boys and got Sara's cup back from Matt Dowd who had stolen it for his girlfriend. After this was the IB. I was pacing myself spectacularly because I really wanted to stay for the entire night, but I guess some people aren't as big of partiers as I am. We kept losing people, first Sarah, then Sara and Maura. So me and a VERY drunken Angela were left at the IB just kinda hanging out. We got bored and left a few times to try to eat or find some other people, but we kept going back. I must not have been pacing myself as good as I thought though b/c I think I hugged Kevin McDonald about 10 times (seriously).

THEN the strangest thing EVER....Tim came in again and actually started talking to ME. It's not like we'd never talked ever before or anything but I just kept thinking "I liked this guy sooo much freshman year" and now we're just talking like it's nothing. Seriously I remember a night walking home behind him from a film class and I was like "just take 2 extra steps and start talking to him." I would do that ALL the time back then. Nope, never happened. NOW he is talking to ME at the IB, it was all too weird (and I didn't mean that to rhyme either). So he says he's gonna come back and dance, and I'm like okay sure, but then I start getting tired and Angela is practically falling asleep on her feet. So it gets to be last call and I find Tim and just tell him I'm leaving. Well we just started dancing instead and talking and it was cool, he's a really nice guy. And of course I get really awkward in those situations so I said a vague goodbye and just left with Angela. I got a drunken IM from him like a half hour later, so I know he had a good time too.

Today I went to the mall....got a new phone b/c I HATE Sprint so much, so I switched to Verizon. The phone is hot, but way too complicated. There are like...spanish style letters, it's really not needed. I also got a necklace and a shirt. Then I came home, packed basically everything, got sick of packing, and went out again. I promised myself I wouldn't get drunk again so me and Angela just sat and talked to Dave and Grant for awhile, it was nice. Which brings me to the present moment. Tomorrow I'm graduating, my brothers are actually coming to my school (I think Paul's been here once and Keith only wants to come to party) and I'm excited, but sad. Tomorrow night I'm going to Geneva again, hopefully seeing some cool people out, but I know I'll see Joe and that's what matters :)

Okay now that I'm taking my sweet time with this it's starting to get late, so quickly here is a run down of some important events in my years at Geneseo:

Freshman
Having Angela as a roomate in Niagara and her NOT TALKING TO ME (damn shy people)
Bio lab with Lukas, Emily, and Monica...and Lukas randomly calling me all the time just to see how I am doing
"Snake Boy" aka Eric who found a snake on the lawn of Niagara and named it Pete before killing it
Frat parties with Angela and Ramsay and others
NATE BALL (why oh why did he have to get married?)
Speaking of Nate Ball...meeting Sara and Maura and from then on practically living in Daga
Late Night at RJ and mozzarella sticks
Crazy Karen
My INTD with some really cool people and going to the professor's house for dinner and some Boce Ball
My random crushes....Tim of course, Nate, "Snake Boy"

Sophomore
the MOST important thing: living across from Pat, Pete, Davey, Travis...etc
"hallcest" with me and Maura both making out with one of those guys
my huge crush on Pat and him not liking me at all (oh the irony)
(I could list things about Pat here forever but I won't b/c now it's just sad)
The cleaning man, scary "Chucky"
The start of the famous winning broomball team The Clovers with the guys next door, carried over until senior year
Becoming friends with Sjene!!!
Going partying with Sjene and finding out what real partying is all about
Talking to "Bobby" at a frat and getting a call from him at 4 in the morning, not really knowing how he got my number
Thinking I could rollerblade down a huge hill without getting hurt...yeah
Starting piano lessons with Dr. Stanley (the greatest professor at geneseo)
Crying on my way home for the summer because I never thought I'd see the guys next door again

Junior
RUGBY PARTIES
Rugby formals/lacrosse formals
the boys at 72 Court
learning that Pete and Davey are actually the coolest guys on earth (too bad they hate me)
living with Emily Wood, one of the coolest girls ever (who I'm living with this summer!)
getting my roomates to come follow the drunken path with me
Mentor party at the Edgar's
Pat Pat Pat

Senior
Living luxuriously in Townhouse 33
more rugby parties/formals
talking to Devin/Marissa in Brodie
my internship and the seminar, which was a fun time
playing softball with freshman guys in the mud
Pitchers
Quarters
Happy hours

And a ton more but it's getting way too late for me to sit here and think about this, so if I think of more I'll add it later. I LOVE EVERYONE AT GENESEO (except Theresa from my sex class, she is really just annoying) and I wish everyone the best of luck in the future.



Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections