A Small Promotion

So there's this band from my hometown, we went to high school at the same time as them (different schools) and they've always been popular, even in little ole Geneva before they got bigger. Well I've still been following them, via myspace, and they seem poised to blow up soon. They toured with Fallout Boy for awhile, they're on the Warped Tour, and they just released a new album which has some kick ass songs on it.

This band is Gym Class Heroes. Every Genevan has heard of them, and my friends know the guys even better than I do (I mostly just ran into them at bars and listened while Travis talked with my friends) They were home a few months ago though, and I told them that I loved their new stuff at that time.

Anyway, Travis has done this song with Cobra Starship for what's going to be the biggest blockbuster of the summer, Snakes on a Plane, and it's a REALLY FUCKING GREAT song. Seriously I heard it twice and I'm hooked. So now you must all listen too....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Alright, I admit... its fucking catchy. Corny video, but catchy...
Sophia said…
Ha! Snakes on a Plane! What a rediculous name for a movie. I might go see it just because it is called Snakes on a Plane.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections