Quickies from my Life

No I'm not talking about flings.

I haven't updated much in the past....while....so here's just a few things I've been up to in order of how much time they've taken up:

-work
-hanging out with Mike
-watching tv, specifically Family Guy, The British Office (almost time for my update on that) , and It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia (which is growing on me slowly).
-playing video games. I've finished Princess Peach and am now on to New Super Mario Brothers for DS, and I'm soooo close to being done with Psychonauts for PS2.

-I got to see random Geneva people last week at "Cruisin Night" which was fun and drama filled like Geneva always is
-I met Mike's family last week as well, they are awesome and I loved hanging out with them. My family also met Mike's family (well my mom and Keith did) and they got along with each other as well.
-I got to hang out with Catharine and Barb the other night who I havent seen since Xmas.
-I saw Mike in his new improv troupe at "Shipping Dock" last night. The show was great and I am going to see another one in a few minutes.
-Park Ave fest is this weekend which means I am without the use of my car, unless I don't want to ever come home to my apt all weekend. I've been walking a lot.

That's it for now people, stay tuned for another installment of a blog about The Office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections