THIS IS FOR SUE'S BITCHIN

Pictures pictures pictures. Have fun and notice how damn straight and long my hair is. That's the work of a 140 dollar hair straightener.

First set of pics are from Gabe and Justine's the other night.
Second set are from yesterday at the Apple Store with Joe, taking PhotoBooth for all it's worth


This is us...or just me... being "punk" getting ready beforehand


I convinced her to be "punk" with me



Justin and his new woman


Gabe being debonair with his beer



Sue being...debonair?...with her hat


Awww Tom and Rhea


Awww Sue and Erica


This girl wouldn't even let me include her face in this pic (I just wanted to document her awesome razor necklace anyway)



Ummm....I got REALLY drunk that night....but it's not what it looks like


Candid shot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now pictures of Joe and I doing what we do best....looking at ourselves





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections